Monday, September 3, 2012






#1 Arete means to reach your fullest potentail. Socrates and the greeks did this by telling people to think what they want and not folow just what people tell them to have there own perspective on things. The greeks did this by voting on things and getting everyones opinon.

#2 I think if Elbert Hubbard and Socrates traveled back in time i think they would be amazed how are government is so good and is like a replica of theres. I think they would be happy to see that were still a Democracy. I think they would be amazed with how advanced we are. They would be upset with how lazzy the peole are they became lazzy over time like we talked about in a message of Garcia.

#3 Im am going  to need to be able to stay orginezed.  If i get behind go talk to my teachers. Studdy more and work harded.  Stay out of trouble focus in class.  Stay off the games on my laptop and if i do all of this my outlook of the year should be good.

1 comment:

  1. #1: Your essay started well - I would have liked to have read some more of your thoughts on this. 20/25 (B-).

    #2: Do you think they would have identical opinions? They were very different people. 21/25 (B).

    #3 Sounds like a plan! Good luck this year. 22/25 (B+).

    ReplyDelete